Thursday 22 October 2009

Uuhhhmmmmm yeeaaaahhhhhhhh....

1- We live in a world, so saturated by negative media as well as real life villains, that I have totally convinced myself that the lollipop man who works outside my nieces school is a paedophile.

2- My friend Rhian has a terrible problem with punctuality's which is causing me to consider anti-depressants.

3- Love is not a second hand emotion, it's not an emotion full stop. It just doesn't exist. Lust, oh yes, wonderful, momentary, all consuming lust, is what we misunderstand as love. Relationships thrive on the need for companionship, the fear of being alone, and generally fitting in with social stereotypes. Everyday, I am faced with evidence which totally agrees with my theory, so SAY NUFFIN'.

4- In my last therapy session, my therapist and I run out of things to say, and filled in the awkward silence by responding to each other with 'hhmmmss', one after the other, for nearly a whole minute, until we both fell about laughing- this must mean I'm normal again.

5- People are weird, and hard to please.

6- My niece and nephew are fucking amazing.

7- I would like to marry Stephen Fry.

8- Earl Grey tea is the best.

9- Mulberry's new Ava collection is second best.

10- I-CAN'T-WAIT-FOR-FRIDGE-TO-RE-OPEN

(an afterthought...)

11- If I have to walk past his block again, I will actually scream.

12- Fridge was LIVE, definitely worth being toasted in with champagne, also worth missing a weekend in Paris (yeeaahh, you read right.)

13- I hate twitter. (Follow me www.twitter.com/cleopatracastro)


No comments:

Post a Comment