Tuesday 17 March 2009

Bed time, is surely the same as PARTY time?

Sunday night, at about 9.30pm I decided I'd had enough of the day, which had incorporated my niece and nephew, and trip to the Tate, two games of Black Jack and Mexican Salsa chicken, and went to bed. 
Lying in bed, I had taken all my make-up off, brushed my teeth and had a little Teedra Moses on to send me to the land of nod. I was just about to log off facebook, when I noticed my friend Rhian was online, I confessed, rather stupidly that I wanted to go to Fridge Bar (knowing she would be ON IT, also knowing I really shouldn't be going), anyway she gave me the hard sell and picked me up a little over an hour later. 

Fridge was fun as ever, but if you bare in mind that it finishes at 4, and I had to be up by 7 am (at the ABSOLUTE latest), no amount of fun is worth falling asleep in my Radio Lecture... 

Obviously I had a fabulous time, was asleep by 5am, up by 6.30am and at my lecture by 9am- JUST CALL ME SUPER WOMAN!

I didn't make it to therapy though, or to dinner- an hour and a half of sleep is not enough to go and convince your professionally trained therapist that you lead an exciting 007, double life, or to go and gossip over Holla bread and Earl Grey tea with your Godmother... 

Maybe next time, eh? 


No comments:

Post a Comment