Tuesday 3 March 2009

Its been A WEEK.

Actually, it's been more than a week, and for that I am desperately sorry. My page looks so empty.....

The last 10 days have been busy as hell, apparently its a bustling metropolis down there, and I haven't had time to even think about what I might write, let alone actually write about it.

It's a Tuesday, which is a late start day for me, so I thought that lying in bed and filling you in on 'the latest' would be a fabulous idea, if I can remember it all...

I'll start with yesterday, Monday, the aftermath of another night in Fridge, funky house all night, and the potent mix of Alize, Sambucca and Vodka meant I spent the majority of the day strolling around in a drunken haze. 

Jennie and I slept a little under 2 hrs, got up and ran to uni, which was basically unbearable, big shades and large cups of coffee aside. 

Once our uni morning had come to a close, we came back to mine, slept for an hour, jumped out of bed and Jennie drove me to therapy- my third session, and still desperately boring. 
I go and see a therapist at the Priory once a week, for a variety of reasons, none of which will ever be published, I can't help but feel pessimistic over it all.

So I sit there, with this man, he must be about 50, and he has a low, soft voice, he also elongates every word he says. 

Now therapy is not cheap, and I expect to be made a better human being in a matter of sessions, and I can't help but wonder how that is ever going to happen if all he does is repeat everything I say back to me but in a lower, softer voice, and taking double the time to say it...?!! 
Ah well, we shall soon see- he may just become a useful source for Valium...? 

I then went over to my incredibly wonderfully great God-parents house for dinner, which was warm and yummy and fabulous. 

Sunday, a failed trip to the zoo, and my first screening of the Goonies was followed by Fridge bar in Brixton, which is where I left my beloved blackberry this time last week- it is dearly missed.
Fridge was jokes, a little tuggy-er than usual, bare man with grizzly beards drinking Alize from the bottle and doing the migraine skank whilst simultaneously screwing every man, woman and child (there were a few, trussss) in sight. 
I was molested by a group of lesbians, which made a nice change from the usual... Then on went to Bagel King to  continue the party, which according to Duane is the same as Fridge anyway....

My weekend was fairly quiet aside from this outing, I watched Goodfella's on Saturday- which I should NOT have done, it only reminds me of what I can't have. 

Thursday, of course, was celebrated (we always celebrate Thursday, duh..!?) at Hunkz and Honeyz- the reasons why I actually attend this shambolic event are becoming fewer and fewer by the week. Its now a nice mix of boredom, Duane, Stephanie, Bodz and uhm, well that's it. 

Thursday is genuinely as far back as I can currently remember.... I think I'll throw a few pictures up for fun, and possibly to jog my memory....

ex oh ex oh

You know you love meeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment