Sunday 22 February 2009

I'm easy like Sunday Morning.........

Morning party people, 

Jennie 'we a ga party hard', Betty 'I'm always bloody late to EVERYTHING, but I have the personality to pull it off' and Holly 'sceptical as hell that this rave will be any better than the others she has attended recently' went to a rave called Timeless last night. 

It was held at Mustard Bar, which is one of my favourite party venues, they always hold mature raves, the decor is classy but neutral, and there is enough going on with its two and a half floors to keep one satisfied throughout the evening. 

Last night when I left I would have bet all of my shoes on the fact that it was the BEST rave in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD. Looking back I'm not so sure. The music was clearly catered to it's 24 and over age group, upstairs was a mix of old skool Mary J and Boyz to Men, with the occasional bashment tune thrown in for affect. 
Downstairs was a blend of funky house, but none of the tunes any ones ever heard, the oldest of old skool garage and as we were leaving they even threw on some Jungle for good measure. 

We got down to it though, and it was a breath of fresh air to be the youngest in the rave by a couple of years, rather than the oldest by 8....

All in all, I would suggest it was a success, which means that, yes, I will be making an appearance at Fridge Bar tonight, See you there??

xoxo 

Pictures soon coooooommmeee.



No comments:

Post a Comment