Tuesday 3 February 2009

Blog Numero Uno...

Everyone seems to be bringing out Blogs, websites, pages, and generally more advanced versions of Facebook to promote themselves to the world....I want in...Although I have nothing to necessarily promote, so more time, if you are clever enough to log in, you will be faced with random ramblings from the furthest corners of my brain, and deepest depths of my soul. Good luck with that. 
We have just come out the other side of some random snow storm which hit us on Sunday night/Monday morning- which simultaneously pissed everybody off, but also turned most of the adult world into children, I don't think I passed a house without a snowman in front of it. I myself made a brilliant one, which I played blackjack with, and lost to, unfortunately- (he had a banging hand...) 

Anywho, me and bff Jennie were clever enough to be driving home from The Sunday Show and Maroush at about 12.30 AM, when Jennie's very fabulous two seater decided it didn't much fancy driving any further and just, uhm, stopped. 
We called road side assistance, but apparently because we were stranded due to snow rather than an actual mechanical problem the call out charge would be £80, this payment 
might have been a feasible amount if we couldn't see my actual road at the time, so being the sport that I am I decided to get out and push. (What a stupid fucking idea...) 

Dressed, impeccably (of course, I am, after all, a garmers- sly nod to my Co-Dizzle) in 4 inch studded stiletto's, a mini dress and a ridiculous gold, sleeveless jacket I picked up in India, I got out, and with a little revving pushed the fucking car up the fucking hill, until it became appropriate for me to run along side it, pull open the door, and roll onto the front seat. Gracefully, I can assure you (not)...

We then stormed into my house, through the front, and then 
out the back door so that we could merk each other in a snow fight. Which was jokes, but cold as hell... I have a couple photo's of that still, if you fancy a look.... 

I really must go to bed, if you read it, and got this far congratulations, thank you for your time- I'm here all week...

PS: I'm a flourishing and fabulous journalist, so if you need any writing done- holla, text, call, ping, facebook---> Gracias <3

No comments:

Post a Comment