Tuesday 17 February 2009

L * O * V * E

I've awoken late on a Tuesday, and decided that there was nothing I wanted to do more than lie in bed with a cup of tea and my blog..... 
It was Valentine's day on Saturday, I'd spent the week more  concerned with getting through Friday the 13th to even consider what my plans were on Saturday, but needless to say, I ended up at a party, and not with a significant other. 

If you found yourself in that same predicament you could spend this week feeling BLUE

I have remained basically single, since a little slip into a relationship last May, which was a fucking JOKE. SNM

I find that the men I decide to date, even if its just an occasional coffee tend to be exactly what my mother used to warn me against. Not marriage material. I think that the reason for that is because I don't believe in relationships, or even in LOVE

In September when my mum and step-dad tie the knot they will totalise seven marriages, his fourth, her third. How Mortifying. Do I want that? Uuhhmm, naahhhh. Lol. I think I'll give it a miss altogether. 

Although, my negative attitude it starting to get the better of me, JF is in Dominican being all in Love, Ayden and Colette have made the majority of the world jealous, even A.P the official heart breaking ScumFather is smitten (with a very lovely lady..). Perhaps its time to reconsider my decision to be single and celibate for the rest of my life.... 

And here are five reasons why....:

FIRSTLY- KISSING BURNS 26 Calories a minute, now if that isn't a reason to get passionate I don't know what iissss.......

SECONDLY- Apparently 97% of couples are genuinely happy. 

THIRDLY- Only 22% of married men have been unfaithful- hands up ladies if you were convinced it would be MUCH higher than that...

FOURTH- Apparently the average woman spends 2 weeks of her life KISSING. See it isn't all hard work and arguments. 

FIFTH- The Divorce rate hasn't been as low as it is now since 1984. We're onto a winner. 

So Ladies, it ain't all bad- apparently we should just let go, apparently we shouldn't be so stush and judgmental. 

And for those guys who are feeling like they don't quite make the cut please bare this in mind-
 
In 2005 Princess Sayako of Japan gave up her royal title to marry a regular guy. 

If women are over looking you because you have an Oyster instead of a whip, not rolling around in cash money or aren't bussing a Gucci belt they aren't worth it in the first place...Trusssss ME. 

Anyhooo, just spoke to the lovely Kahra who inspired me to get up and go to my lecture- Why do I always end up travelling to uni by cab?


LOVE, and Kisses. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment