Wednesday 18 February 2009

M*I*L*F

Bon Soir Mes Amis. 

So I spent today with my kids, not biologically mine (with my figure!?), they are the daughter and son of my brother, Vera-Lily, 4 and Emanuel, 2. I ADORE THEM. 

We went to Pizza Express, and as I sat there with them  ooh-ing and aah-ing over their fabulously scribbled napkins, every single waiter came over- one after the other- I would suggest they were all Italian, I would also suggest they were all on the chirps. 
NOW- I have been in to many Pizza Expresses in my life and I have never been so much as looked at by a waiter- as soon as I bowl in there with a couple of kids in my stride it was game over. 

Why iissss that? Did I suddenly become delicious and delectable due to the potential of childbirth? Am I now a MILF? It was a shocking experience, and in future, if i'm ever feeling lonely i'll be sure to borrow the kids and hit the closest Pizza Express with a dummy and milk bottle in hand. 
Hmmmmm, perhaps something to bare in mind now i'm considering 'couple-dom'...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment