Wednesday 4 February 2009

M.O.E.E.E.

You are all I think about, you consume my every thought. 
I don't know how long ago my heart and soul got caught. 
I can remember you playing games with 
me, buying me gifts.
Showing me what I could have, showing me all I desired was not 
a myth. 
Champagne, diamonds and pearls. 
You knew how to work me, how to play with a girl.
I am a woman now, and still you are always on my mind.
And I realise, as I do everyday, a love like ours, I will never again find. 
Me and you, we're supposed to be.
Like Romeo and Juliet, I hope you aren't the death of me.
You are my ultimate soul mate, my final goal. 
Without you, life seems bleak, a dark, endless hole. 
I can't see a life without you, I would kill to keep you.
Forever and always I will be endlessly true. 

I read the words above and weep at the ringing honesty of them. 
I treat you like gold dust, like diamonds, like a precious gem. 
I crave you, think about you, love the feel of you. 
I love touching you and holding you, what can I do?
I wake up and you're are circling around my brain. 
I take a shower and I think the same. 
I'm picking out my outfit, my shoes, my jewelry.
All I can think is that I don't have time for this tom-foolery. 
The time it took to pick out my earrings could've been spent on you. 
If you're reading this I can imagine you're wondering who?

I'll give you a clue- he comes in many forms, but I prefer him in pink. 
He's printed paper, with magical ink. 
There will never be enough of him to satisfy us all.
Half of me believes, he will always set us up to fall. 

First you get the M*O*N*E*Y....

                                     TAKE 1- 
  TAKE 2- 
(As seen in The Voice Newspaper)
The MOBO Awards. From left to right- Jason, Marshal, Jonathon, Sophia, Ashley, Duane and ME! 

A very fabulous evening, with some very fabulous people. 

1 comment: