Saturday 14 March 2009

Fun with my Therapist!

So, you may be aware that I go to see a therapist once a week- for a variety of reasons, none of which actually need attending to. 

My therapist has a long, slow voice, and his mode of practise seems to be a mixture of repeating what I say to him, and drawing my feelings on his white board- (which are usually represented in an artistic scribble...) 

ANYWAY! I've tried to get out of it- but it seems people are so convinced that my perpetual happiness (nod to co-d :D ) is a facade that if I leave, it will only convince them further that the only place for me is an insane asylum (do Gucci do straight jackets?).

So, last night, after a few too many drinks in Watford (of all places!!?) I came to a most fabulous conclusion- I must make therapy as fun as possible. 

How?! *insert wicked cackle here* 

Ever played dress up when you were a kid? Or used your extensive imagination to suddenly become a fireman, a princess or something equally exciting? 
Well, tonight Matthew, I think I'm going to become a sexual deviant, a vixen, a drug dealing, fur wearing, cigar smoking minx. I CAN'T WAIT. 

I will walk into his office on Monday afternoon, looking glamorous and supremely unconcerned and tell him about my fabulous weekend hanging out with the mafia in a speakeasy, drinking moonshine. 

I'll keep you posted! ;) 

ex oh ex oh

No comments:

Post a Comment