Wednesday 25 March 2009


So, I'm in Brockley, storming down the road to playgroup with my nephew, who insist on shouting 'HI BOB' (as in, the builder) to every builder we walk past, he has also taken up a new past time which he exhibits at the top of his voice in between the regular builder sightings. Single Ladies, Beyonce's girl power anthem, is his latest favourite song. When it comes on the radio his little feet get tapping, his arms get shaking and ten little spirit finger come out- he now knows the words too. 

So not only do I look like a mother who has trained my two year old son to chirps builders for me, but I also look like a bitter, man hating, young mum who has taught my son the words to a Beyonce single, by either listening to it on repeat or making him learn the words for my own twisted satisfaction.

Either way, I'm embarrassed

Play group was joke as usual, Emanuel is quite clearly the waviest child there, and bosses over everyone- even the older kids. 
Today it was all about being a Rock Star

1 comment:

  1. Haha, what a wonderful little tyke! Please pinch his cheeks for me!

    ReplyDelete