Sunday 22 March 2009

A Thousand Revelations, A Drink Up, A Party, 
A Bowling Alley And Two Little Shots Of Vodka In My Slush-Puppy Please....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUANE

What a weekend, Duane- Co-D, best friend and complete Lifey, turned 24 on Thursday.
To mark this wondrous occasion we had a drink up on Thursday, a party on Friday, and a wholesome game of bowling on Saturday

Thursday took place at Duane's house, after strongly suggesting that no one would bring a bottle, everyone brought at least two and we had enough alcohol to open an offie. Rhian and I arrived, to find the house full, the whole of New Wave was there with their respective others, aside from Naf who spent most of Duane's birthday laid up in hospital. Duane was yet to arrive (to his own party, in his own house)- and was apparently on the very important mission of getting pizza. 
The drink up was absolute joke, Duane got totally smashed on WKD and Smirnoff Ice (looool- and a couple of stiff ones- no homo- before hand apparently). I made a poor attempt at initiating a drinking game, and was basically booed out the building. Rhian proved herself to be the most attractive, but most awful cocktail waitress. Marshall complained about being totally, completely and utterly licked, and then happily polished off another bottle of champs. Bodz, aka- Peter Parka, current hottest photographer, turned up with a view to catch everyone slipping, and clearly succeeded. It wound down at about 3.30 am, only to recommence the next night in Dagenham, at Flex. 


House Arrest, a night famed to be fabulous, took place at Flex and we turned out in our droves to celebrate Duane's birthday. If I'm honest, which I always am- I didn't really enjoy myself. 
The music was just a little too intense, Duane seemed stressed, I didn't feel very beautiful (if we're real with ourselves, that does put you on a downer...) and some guy kept OVER troubling me- backing up every 'I fancy you' with an aggressive 'you think you're too nice you fucking little bitch'. Considering he spent the whole evening at the entrance of Duane's cornered off area every time I wanted a drink or a dance I would have to walk past him. 
I met some very lovely girls though, which is always nice, because lovely girls are hard to come by. Not to be too cryptic but, I hope we see more of one lovely girl in particular. 
Fabulous WAG Charlotte was there, unfortunately MY beautiful Colette wasn't- but like I always tell her we have forever (You love that innit Chase, Lol). 
Helen, Jennie, Steph, Steph, Rhian and I came to spend the night with Duane, and that is exactly what we did. 


Roll on part 3- which was at the bowling alley in Kinston, there really is nothing like good clean fun, and Saturday was definitely that. Rhian and I cleverly deduced that if we put vodka in our slush puppies we could make a lovely cocktail- and then run around the bowling alley taking stupid pictures and playing all the games, without actually playing any. Duane's bowling game was a bit shit- and he looked very displease by this notion, me and Rhian tried to explain that there were worst things, but he didn't have any of it. 

I hope Duane had a lovely weekend, I know I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment